From Alexia @ Alexia's Books and Such I received the Blogger Buddie Award .
Apparently, the only rule is to share it with a few blogging buddies. Easy enough. I hereby pass this award to the following buddies:
From Carolina @ Carol's Prints I received the Quillfeather Award.
The awesome Wendy Morrell created this award (I LOVE her blog!). Here are Wendy’s requirements: Before you take him home, you have to tell me how you like your eggs cooked. Feel free to hand over the award to other Cool Chicks if you wish, but please advise those recipients to keep his hutch clean and tidy at all times. Oh, and make sure he has plenty of grain and water. And love....
Okay, Wendy... I like my eggs best when they are fried, over easy, on a toasted bread sandwich with mayo. Yum! In a pinch, over easy with buttered toast will do.
And I do solemnly swear to love my egg-laying rooster (ha ha ha) and to clean and tidy his hutch regularly. Amen.
I pass this to the following awesomely-cool, rooster-loving chicks:
Stephanie @ Hatshepsut
Mandy @ Edge of Seventeen
Karen Amanda Hooper
Liz @ Cleverly Inked
From Noelle @ A Life Rewritten, Amber Lough and Kimberly Franklin I received the From Me to You Award. For this award and the next I must share 7 things about myself (see below) & share with 7 other bloggers.
I'm passing this award to 7 new, loyal-commenting followers. I appreciate your regular visits and faithful comments. Thank you!
Shelley @ Stories in the Ordinary
Jackee @ Winded Words
Rebecca @ Diary of a Virgin Novelist
Christi @ A Torch in the Tempest
Jen @ Unedited
Susan @ Christian Writer/Reader Connection
From Stephanie @ Hatshepsut I received the Stylish Blogger Award
For this award, I must name 5 fun-tastic things about me:
1. I'm a freak about even and odd numbers (I hate odd #'s), so much so that I got married on a Sunday, just to make sure it was an even numbered day!
2. I chose my sister-in-law's husband for her on e-harmony. And I was soooooo right! :-)
3. I think picture books should be used to teach all subjects at all grade levels!!
4. In college I worked as a waitress. Customers (old guys) love to tell blonde jokes. I'm blonde. No biggie, right? Usually. But one time a gentleman told me a blonde joke and I didn't get it!! Seriously. I didn't get it. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.
5. I was a majorette and twirled the fire baton in high school.
Here are five of the coolest, most stylin' blogs out there:
Marybeth @ Desperately Searching for my Inner Mary Poppins (#1 blog on my "cool-ometer")
Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
Tamika @ The Write Worship
Thanks to all those who honored me with awards. I hope you will all visit the blogs I've chosen to honor today - they rock!