"Tactics, fitness, stroke ability, adaptability, experience, and sportsmanship are all necessary for winning."
And for writing. Think about it.
- We need the right tactics to approach and develop our story.
- We need to stay fit by writing regularly.
- Stroke ability is the quality of our skill.
- Good writers adapt to their stories, their characters, their CP's, their editors...
- With experience comes wisdom and the greater possibility of achieving the dream.
- And sportsmanship? We definitely need to be good sports when it comes to critique feedback and query rejections!
What else should be added to this recipe?