Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Class of 2K12



We all know how successful the class of 2k11 has been, with huge hits like:
Across the Universe, Divergent, Possession, Liar Society, Bad Taste in Boys, Dogsled Dreams, Personal Demons, Clarity, Like Mandarin, XVI, Memento Nora, Hereafter, The Iron Witch, Lipstick Laws, The Faerie Ring, Girl of Fire and Thorns, Wildefire, Unearthly, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Near Witch, My Very Un Fairy Tale Life . . .

Well, the class of 2K12 has officially launched! 
Yay!!

For a look at some of the upcoming books, go HERE. There are some gorgeous covers coming up. And here's a list of current 2012 debut authors (incomplete, of course):

What upcoming debut titles/authors 
are you looking forward to?

11 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'm looking forward to Shannon's book of course and also Caroline Starr Rose's. I'm looking for other authors to interview where I can get ARCS. Any ideas? I'd better check out the list.

Theresa Milstein said...

I recognize the same two names as Natalie. Good luck, 2k12 authors!

Jemi Fraser said...

So exciting to see Shannon on this list!!!! :)

Vicki Rocho said...

I'm totally starring your list so I have a cheat sheet for the library / bookstore!

Old Kitty said...

Yay for the 2k12 authors!! Take care
x

Diane said...

Lots of excitement and new authors to discover! Yeah!!! :O)

Karen Lange said...

I am looking forward to Cathy Gohlke's newest. It is set where I used to live in NJ. The ARC should be arriving soon. :)

How are you, amigo? Hope all is well!

Have a great weekend,
Karen

Caroline Starr Rose said...

xoxoxo!!!

M Pax said...

Susan I know. Recently met her. She is great.

Following you now and will go visit your mentions. [i hit follow at the top as blogger won't let me follow thru widgets at the moment. I can if I switch to IE, but prefer not to].

Liesl Shurtliff said...

So looking forward to Caroline Starr Rose as I've been following her for a while. So many of the others look wonderful! I hope to be a part of 2k13!

Alexia561 said...

So excited for the Class of 2K12, as previous classes have been awesome! Can't wait to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...