Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good to Be Back


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! 

I enjoyed every moment of my time with the three kiddos, but it's back to business here on the blog. Today, a reminder not to miss the incredible deals going on right now from HarperTeen:

EPIC DEALS: 10 EBOOKS FOR $10
 
From 12/20/11 to 1/30/12
10 incredible HarperTeen ebooks 
will be on sale for $0.99 each! 

* The titles, authors, and ISBNs are: *
 
 ~ Unearthly 
Cynthia  Hand


~ Vesper 
Jeff  Sampson


~ Hereafter 
Tara  Hudson


~ Bumped 
Megan McCafferty


~ Unidentified
Rae Mariz


~ Poison Diaries, The 
Maryrose Wood


~ Entwined 
Heather  Dixon


~ Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) 

Sarah  Mylkowski


 ~ Withering Tights 
Louise Rennison
 

~ Lucky 
Rachel Vail



You can visit either Amazon or Barnes and Noble to purchase these great deals! To find out more about hot Harper deals and titles, giveaways, and goodies, click HERE to visit the Epic Deals Facebook page!
 

22 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Wow! Those are GREAT deals! Thanks for letting us know. ;)

Oh, and Happy New Years Shannon! Whoop!

Kelly Polark said...

Good deals!
I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Kindle Fire so I can stock up on some great books!

Patti said...

Glad to see you back, and that you had a great time with your family.

Catherine Denton said...

Glad you're back. Blogworld isn't the same without you. I had a great time with my family and I'm glad you did with yours! :)

Colene Murphy said...

Snap! Thats a great deal! Welcome back and thanks for sharing!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I love good deals. But I don't shop at Wal-Mart.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Nice to see you back! I really like taking a holiday blog break, it gets me going strong for the new year.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Welcome back doll!
Those are some smashing deals :) Thanks for sharing!

DL Hammons said...

It's good to have you back! :)

Miranda Hardy said...

Hi Shannon! Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Those are great deals. I'll have to check them out.

Elana Johnson said...

That is an epic deal! Thanks for letting us know.

And happy new year!

Old Kitty said...

Happy New Year to you and your family lovely Shannon!! Yay for these incredible deals!! Take care
x

Laurel Garver said...

Oh, cool. I thought these deals had expired! Good to know.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Happy New Year! Glad you're back.

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS DEAL! It was so incredible! I plan on tweeting the good news again!

Golden Eagle said...

Welcome back! :)

TerryLynnJohnson said...

I will tell you in confidence Shannon, that I went a little nuts on my Kobo ereader during the holidays. Hubby doesn't know, but I may have purchased SEVENTEEN new books.
And now a SALE! Will the temptations never end?

ali cross said...

Wow that's awesome! Thanks for the heads up Shannon!

C D Meetens said...

Those prices are great! Now, if they would just put them in the UK too...

catherinemjohnson.com said...

Happy New Year, Shannon. They are good deals. I love the sound of the tights one.

Unknown said...

Welcome back. These are great deals.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Shannon .. Happy New Year to you and your family .. glad you had a great break.

Have a very good year - Hilary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...