The lucky winner of my Glimmer ARC is . . .
Lilian from Honolulu, Hawaii!!
While I was missing from the blogosphere, the awesome blog critique expert, Laura Barnes (who is responsible for inspiring my recent blog makeover), tagged me with 10 fun questions. Here we go . . .
1. What is your dream vacation?
A trip to Ireland.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants gal.
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.
I kinda want to do the permanent eyeliner tattooing they offer at my hair salon. It looks awesome on people I know who've done it, but I'm a coward.
4. What's your biggest phobia?
Loss of a loved one, particularly the fear of losing one of my children.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).
Books, books, and more books
A super-soft blanket and pillow
6. Name three blessings in your life.
Life in Montana
7. What was your nickname in High School?
Muffie. Do. Not. Ask.
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
You broke your promise to help education!
9. If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?
Meggie from Inkheart.
10. What is your favorite quote?
"One of the few things I know about writing is this: spend it all, shoot it, play it, lose it, all, right away, every time. Do not hoard what seems good for a later place in the book, or for another book; give it, give it all, give it now." ~ Annie Dillard
Have a great day!!!!