Monday, September 19, 2016

I'm Back

Hi, blogger buddies!




After a too-long absence from blogging, I am finally able to return to the group. I had to take some time away in order to juggle finishing the end of my MG novel and, well . . . life. Blogging was one thing too much. 

I am thrilled to say that my story is FINALLY finished and safely in the hands of my agent. Woot! Now, we wait.

In the meantime, it's wonderful to be back to our blogging community, and I look forward to catching up with all of you!

 

5 comments:

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Welcome back, Shannon!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Yes - welcome back ... and good luck with the book - cheers Hilary

Natalie Aguirre said...

So glad you're back, Shannon. I've really missed you these years that you disappeared.

Mia Hayson said...

Congrats on finishing!! Welcome back :)

Joanne R. Fritz said...

Yay for you! And what Natalie said. Nice to have you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...