"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."
~ Mary Anne Radmacher
- If you're stuck on an idea . . . try again.
- If you haven't written in weeks . . . try again.
- If you're in the mirky middle, not sure where to go from there, back up and . . . try again.
- If you're tired of revising for the umpteenth time . . . try again.
- If you've queried unsuccessfully . . . try again.
- If you have a kick-butt book on shelves at Barnes & Noble . . . try again.
This writing thing that we are crazy enough to be a part of is ALL ABOUT trying again. Tomorrow is a new day. At least, that's what Theresa Milstein keeps telling me. So, bulk up those courage muscles and try again!
What do you need to try again this week?