Marvelous Middle Grade Monday
Shannon Whitney Messenger decided it was time to give middle grade stories the attention they deserve, and "Marvelous Middle Grade Mondays" was born.
by Noel Streatfeild
This is a wonderful story for girls who dream big, proving that hard work and determination can make anything happen. This was my sister's all-time favorite childhood book. I lost track of how many times she read it. Her love for this book caused me to buy a copy for my own daughter when she was born--and I hadn't even read it myself yet!
The three girls are each different and each utterly adorable. I love it that they recognize their own strengths and aren't afraid to reach for their individual dreams. This is a powerful and oh-so-lovable middle grade book for girls.
*** Others who can be counted on for a great MMGM review each week: ***
- Joanne Fritz @ My Brain on Books
- Ben Langhinrchs @ My Comfy Chair
- Sherrie Petersen @ Write About Now
- Brooke Favero @ Somewhere in the Middle
- Myrna Foster @ Night Writer
- Ally Beecher @ Kid Lit Frenzy
- Barbara Watson @ Novel and Nouveau
- Deb Marshall @ Just Deb!
- Anita Laydon Miller's Middle Grade Blog
- Natalie Aguirre @ Literary Rambles