Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I was given the Creative Writer (aka, Bald-Faced Liar) Award by Susan Fields, who is one super-sweetheart of a blogger and from Natalie Murphy, my favorite Canadian, and from the fabulously fun Jay @ Jay Eckert's Sharpened Pen! For this, I am required to share 5 lies + 1 truth, and you are required to guess the truth. Good luck!
1. I was a ski instructor in college.
2. My father was a Seattle policeman and guarded three different presidents and two rock stars while they visited Seattle.
3. My favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees.
4. I once sat next to Hall of Fame, wide receiver Steve Largent in church.
5. I write YA historical fiction.
6. My family took a trip to Ireland when I was twelve to visit the area where my grandpa was born.
I'm going to share this award with:
Tracy @ A Blissful Life
Nisa @ Wordplay, Swordplay
Let me know what your guesses are, and check back tomorrow for the truth!