From Shelley @ Stories in the Ordinary and Laurel @ Laurel's Leaves, I received the Sugar Doll Award.
Shelley is a more recent follower of my blog and a loyal commenter, therefore I adore her. You should too!
I think most of my followers also follow Laurel (if you aren't, you should be), and we all know that Laurel is brilliant. Seriously. I wish I had half of Laurel's intellect!
The rules for this award require the receiver to share 10 things nobody knows and to pass it along. For my list of 10 things, click here.
I share this award with:
* Lisa Schroeder (Her new book, It's Raining Cupcakes, is a sweet one!)
* Sharon @ Random Thoughts
* Charmaine @ Wagging Tales (She's been posting more lately and I love it!)
* Stephanie Damore
* Sara @ The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler
From Pamela @ From Barbies to Words, I received the Humane Award. Pamela is one of my new friends and as sweet as one of Lisa's cupcakes! Ha ha (I think I'm funny). My job is to nominate 10 bloggers I think are kindhearted and wonderful.
Will the following 10 kindhearted bloggers come on down... some of you may already have this award. I didn't check first - I just chose 10 people well known for their sunny warmth and goodness.
* ROXANE @ PEACE GARDEN MAMA - I know you are watching, and you are the kindest, warmest blogger I know. Miss ya! :-)
* Mary @ Play Off the Page - Mary has a heart that expands in proportion to the needs of others. I love her.
* Robyn @ Putting Pen to Paper - Robyn is the queen of prayer gathering and contest alerts. I love the way she shares the prayer needs of children and fellow bloggers. If you are having a cool contest or have a prayer request, go visit Robyn. She is a good friend to everyone.
* Tamika @ The Write Worship - When I need a dose of "happy thoughts" or a touch of peace, I can count on Tamika to provide it. Her blog is professional, spiritual, and beautiful.
* Sherrie @ Write About Now - Sherrie is so much like Tamika (or Tamika is like Sherrie) that in my mind the two should be sisters. Thanks for the quality of your messages, Sherrie.
* Elana Johnson - Elana is one of the most generous, helpful people I know. But I promise there is no pressure in that, Elana. We just really love ya! :-)
* Lisa and Laura - These two sisters are the head cheerleaders of the blogosphere! I would be lost without my daily dose of LiLa humor.
* Jenn Johansson - Jenn scored me a personalized, autographed copy of The Maze Runner. For that, she is a goddess and my hero! Beyond that, her blog is fabulous and so is she. :-)
* Jody Hedlund - Jody's blog is an unagented writer's dream come true. The content of her posts is invaluable - every single day. I don't know how she maintains such consistent, high quality posts. A-maze-ing!
* Kristen Torres-Toro @ Write in the Way - If you follow Kristen's blog, you know what a selfless person she is - her mission work is amazing. Go check out her posts of the Amazon and see her PINK dolphins!!
* Elizabeth Mueller - I love her spiritual personality. She is warm and positive and creative. She is an artist and mama extraordinaire. Visit her and you'll see what I mean.
_____________________________From Tamika @ The Write Worship I received the Butterfly Award, which is meant to be shared with the coolest blogs you know. I think it is absolutely beautiful!
* Frankie and * Shannon M. - pretty much a no-brainer, but I'm still counting them as one blog!
* Suzette and Bethany @ Shooting Stars - I love this blog and I love these ladies!
* Stephanie @ Hatshepsut - how cool is a blog about an ancient Egyptian FEMALE Pharoah?!
* Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse - an amazing writing resource
* Roni @ Fiction Groupie - also an amazing writing resource
Tomorrow I will pass along the Creative Liar Award! Good times...good times...