I received this beautiful Journey Support Award from Courtney, the Southern Princess. This award is meant to be shared with those who have been there, supporting you along the way and keeping things meaningful. I have enjoyed every minute I have shared with the Princess!
And Courtney, I am giving this one back to you (something I rarely do) because you are one of my rocks. Thank you for also being there for me - from the beginning of my journey.
Others who have been there for me, who have kept me smiling and motivated and eager to return each day, include:
- Stephanie @ Hatshepsut - I rarely receive an award I don't share with Stephanie. Her enthusiasm for all things Egyptian is contagious, and her blog is a joy!
- Shannon Whitney Messenger (#1) @ Ramblings of a Wanna Be Scribe - I would be lost without the friendship, encouragement, humor, generosity, and support of this wonderful blogger we all know so well. Thank you, #1 - for all you do. I treasure your friendship.
- Roxane @ Peace Garden Writer - I love your faith, your sincere and powerful voice, your kindness. I treasure your friendship. And one day, we still need to have that coffee with Mary.
- Valerie @ Something to Write About - Wow. Valerie was my first critique partner, and she is spectacular. I cannot believe where she was able to take me and my MS. If it weren't for her, I would not be querying right now.
- Jennie Englund - A fellow teacher, an absolute sweetheart, and a lucky girl who just got an agent!! I love you, girl!
- Robyn @ Putting Pen to Paper - Despite her recent health problems, Robyn has been one of my greatest cheerleaders from the beginning. Feel better, friend!
- Carolyn V. @ Checkerboard Squares - Carolyn is hilarious! Her personality and voice are unmistakable. There is no such thing as a frown when she is around!
- Angela@ The Bookshelf Muse - This is the most useful and informative writing blog out there. I have an entire writing folder of Angela posts. Each post is immediately useful and brilliant. Not only that, but my MS would not be what it is today without her. Thank you, Angela!
This super-cool award came from Candace @ The Misadventures in Candyland. If you don't follow her blog, you are missing out on a wild ride!
I pass this award to these bloggy bff's:
- Elana Johnson
- Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
- Liz @ Cleverly Inked
- Jana @ Milk and Cookies
- Charmaine @ Wagging Tales
I received this Versatile Blogger Award from Lisa @ Random Thoughts to String Together. Her blog is beautiful and always interesting. Go check it out! The rules for this award are as follows:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
In the interest of controlling an already out-of-control post, I'm just passing it along to the following versatile bloggers:
- Tahereh @ Grab a Pen - OMG!! one of the most versatile bloggers I've ever seen!
- Heather @ The Secret Adventures of Writer Girl
- The Blogger Girlz
- Lindsay (A.K.A. Isabella) @ Adventures in Writing
- Erica @ Chapter by Chapter
And Finally, I received this adorable, doggie Who's Awesome Award from Julie Musil.
I'm passing this cutie to the following awesome blogs:
Jade Hears Voices
Searching for a Good Read
Phew! I do NOT even want to admit how long it has taken me to do this post. Thank you to those who shared each award with me. And thank you to anyone who actually read this whole thing!
Very cute post. These do take forever, I know it! I stopped handing out awards a while back, now I just hoard them! Muahahaha. Okay, that was weird.
Congrats on all those awards! Woo Hoo!
I love watching other people hand out awards. Makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who hoards them! I'm all caught up right now and loving it!
Oh, duh, and thank you for mine! Somehow it took me commenting to even notice my name there.
You are so sweet Shannon! I love how you share a little love for the Journey Award for the winners, that is so kind of you!!! I see some people I have yet to visit so I'm glad to find some new people too me!!
Congrats on all the awards. You definitely deserve each and every one. And don't you just hate doing all that coding?
Congrats on all your awards and as Christi mentioned, you deserve every one :)
CONGRATS to you on all your awards!
CONGRATS to all those winners you have selected to forward them on to.
Have a great day!
Yay for awards! Congrats to all!
Shannon, that little doggie just made my day. What a cutie pie! That said, I feel very honored that I received the Journey Award. I will wear it happily! I am horrible at reciprocating awards -- it is very uncharitable of me to receive them but not pay back. Someday perhaps I'll get all caught up and do just that. But I want you to know that for every award I've received, I could easily hand each off to you. Your sweet sentiments toward me are echoed back to you today, friend. Have a good one!
Aw thank you for the award! And congrats on all of yours :D
Congratulations to you and all the recipients! :)
What a sweet giving way to pass out the awards! Some great links to follow-- thanks! And congrats to all those wonderful bloggers. (Including yourself!)
Thank you Shannon!! You are AWESOME!!
Congrats on the awards, and congrats on getting the post up. lol. You are way ahead of me.
Considering it took me 3 hrs to do my award post for today, I can't imagine how long it took to do yours. And I cheated. ;)
Congrats on the great awards! I live on Angela's blog. It's filled with awesome. :D
Shannon, you warm my heart! :) Thank you!
Shannon, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You've made my day and gave me a smile (which I needed today! bff!) Thanks =)
The blog becomes a novel, eh?
So fun to read the different places I hope to one day visit!
Congrats to you and the new winners!
Congrats girlfriend! And thank ya, thank ya. I am very honored that you included me in with all these AWESOME bloggers. And, I see some I didn't know about, so must visit them today!
Whew! (I'm exhaling for you.) After all that linkage goin' on over here at your house. You gotta be EXHAUSTED! I love you, Shannon. And the overwhelming support I have had from you, makes you #1 in my book. YOU ARE SIMPLY MADE OF AWESOME! =)
I have to do one of these posts soon...kudos to you for putting in the hours! and congrats on all your awards!
Congratulations to everyone! Great post today...uplifting for sure.
AWWWW! You KNOW I love you!
Thank you so much! I know how long it takes..I am due to create a similar post and now I have an ADORABLE puppy one to put! Love it!!
You truly are amazing. I always smile when I see you in my blogroll or inbox. Thank you for being such a great friend.
Visit My Kingdom Anytime
*Sniffles* You--#2--are WAY too sweet. Thank you for the kind words, and just so you know, I would be lost without your friendship and support as well. Thank goodness the blogosphere brought these two Shannons together. ;)
Congratulations on the award, Shannon. You truly deserve every single one of them. :)
Wow- congrats on all that blogger bling and to all the winners!
Congrats on all the awards and thank you so much for mine. Sorry I have been a bit of a mirage over the last few days. Hectic evil go in the way.
I'm a BFF?
Thank you :)
This may be the sweetest award I've ever received :)
omigosh thank you so much!! and congrats to YOU on all your awards, and big congrats to all the winners :D
you are a sweetheart. and you always light up my day.
thank you for being YOU.
So many wonderful awards to match so many amazing blogs!! Congrats!
Congratulations on all of your very well-deserved awards! :)
Congrats on all those awards Shannon & thanks so much for passing one along my way! The pup is so cute! :)
As always, your kindness touches me, Shannon. Thanks for all you do to make this world a better place, because that is exactly what you do. :)
Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse
Shannon, I can think of no one finer to recieve the journey support award. I am constantly amazed by how many blogs you visit and leave well thought out comments. You are a rock star! Congratulations on all of the awards. (I imagine it took you about two hours to complete the post and notify the people you passed the award on to...)
Oh! I may be awesome but nowhere near as awesome as that dog!
Thanks dude! I think you're awesome too!
Thank You my dear!
I wouldn't even want to guess how long it took you to put together this post- award posts take forever! But you deserve every single one of these awards- your blog is one of my favorites, one of those I always check even when I'm slammed for time.
Thank you, Shannon!
Congrats on all your awards!! :)
Post a Comment