Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HarperTeen Holiday Book Deal



EPIC DEALS: 10 EBOOKS FOR $10
 
 
From 12/20/11 to 1/30/12
10 incredible HarperTeen ebooks 
will be on sale for $0.99 each! 

* The titles, authors, and ISBNs are: *
 
 
 ~ Unearthly 
Cynthia  Hand


~ Vesper 
Jeff  Sampson


~ Hereafter 
Tara  Hudson


~ Bumped 
Megan McCafferty


~ Unidentified
Rae Mariz


~ Poison Diaries, The 
Maryrose Wood


~ Entwined 
Heather  Dixon


~ Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) 

Sarah  Mylkowski


 ~ Withering Tights 
Louise Rennison
 

~ Lucky 
Rachel Vail



 You can visit either Amazon or Barnes and Noble to purchase these great deals! To find out more about hot Harper deals and titles, giveaways, and goodies, click HERE to visit the Epic Deals Facebook page!
 
Happy Holidays!
Happy Reading!

12 comments:

Anna Staniszewski said...

Wowza! I'm heading over the B&N right now. Thanks for the heads up. :-)

Patti said...

Merry Christmas to us. Thanks for the link on the deals. Have a great Christmas.

Laura S. said...

I'll have to let my friends and family with eReaders know about this. Merry Christmas, Shannon!

Old Kitty said...

What an incredible deal! Hooorah for more reading opportunities! Take care
x

Jemi Fraser said...

Very cool! I'll have to mention it to my students tomorrow! :)

LynNerdKelley said...

Wow, talk about a bargain. Thanks for the heads up!

Amy said...

I bought Unearthly, Entwined, Hereafter, and got Vesper gifted to me. I also got a good deal on the the special edition Delirium ebook. (only $2.99) It has author Q&A and preview of Pandemonium in it.

Vicki Rocho said...

Holy moly! I love me a deal! How can I pass up getting ten books for the price of one? THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check out these titles.

Merry Christmas!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

THANK YOU for this info - I already bought several of these titles for my Tablet/Android- which I love. Hope you're having a GREAT week! See you in 2012!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

oooh, oooh! Thanks for that. I'm going on vacation next week and want to load up my e-reader.

happy holidays!
danika

Regina said...

I got them all plus some. Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...