Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Taste



Tempest Rising100 Cupboards: Book 1 of the 100 CupboardsWolves of the Beyond #1: Lone Wolf
LiarRaised by WolvesThe Declaration
Madame Pamplemousse and Her Incredible EdiblesLittle Blog on the PrairieThe Wishing Pearl (Diamond Estates)




























































Here are some of Amazon's December sale titles for Kindle. 
All are $3.99 or less!

Also, one of my favorite writing gurus, Ralph Fletcher
is doing a holiday promotion of
SIGNED BOOKS
on his website (www.ralphfletcher.com)

 

8 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

Thanks for the link. I don't own no kindle! (Wonderful English, huh?) No way, Jose. But I know lots of people who love them. Great books! (((hugs)))

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for the tip though I don't own a kindle either. I just buy books to give away on my blog. But that's fun too!

Heather said...

Oh these look good! And yay for so many entries, that's epic!

Shelley Sly said...

I don't own a Kindle, but I love discovering new books that I'll eventually buy in paperback. Thanks for the links! Adding some of these to my list! :D

Jemi Fraser said...

Those all look great! And as I do own a Kindle, I'll be picking some of them up! :)

Unknown said...

These are awesome Shannon, I think I'll check it out and put some up too.
http://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow. Awesome. Thanks for the heads up :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on these titles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...